With HelpAttack!, you can support a cause by donating a small amount with each Tweet, Facebook update, #hashtag, blog post, or other social action.You don’t have to change your online habits (no need to tag your posts), and you can give however, and whenever, you like.
We provide causes with everything they need to quickly and easily start fundraising with social media.
- Effective - Convert slacktivists into donors, learn about your supporters, and build recurring support
- Free - No monthly or signup fees
- Simple - We provide you with social media apps, widgets, and ready-to-roll campaigns
- Flexible - Dynamic, engaging campaigns building donations and awareness. Mobile friendly!
- Your donations are handled securely by a donation processor like FirstGiving. We do not store your credit card information.
- For 501c3 causes, your donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. You will receive an email receipt from the transaction gateway, HelpAttack!, or your cause. You should always check with your accountant or tax professional just to be sure.
- 91.75% of your donation goes directly the nonprofit. The remaining 8.25% is used to cover credit card fees and to keep HelpAttack! running.