Holly Caruso (508) 439-2165 firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 11, 2010: HelpAttack! Offers Easy End of Year Giving Model
How to reference HelpAttack!:
When referencing HelpAttack!, please write the brand’s name as: HelpAttack! (It is correctly noted when there is no space between Help and Attack, and an exclamation point follows the brand name. When listing the company as a website, HelpAttack.com is appropriate.
- Help Attack! (error: there should not be a space between Help and Attack)
- HelpAttack (error: there is no exclamation point after HelpAttack!)
- Helpattack (error: lowercase A at the beginning of Attack)
- HelpAttack! logo: Download
- HelpAttack! character: Dukiyaki the Samurai
- HelpAttack! character: Dr. Greta Winks the Scientist
- HelpAttack! character: Zanga the Zulu
- HelpAttack! character: Gouador the Luchador
Tagline: Social media fundraising for all
20 words (or less): Build support from your online communities withHelpAttack! Raise donations and awareness with Facebook updates, Tweets, #hashtags, blogs, and more…
50 words (or less): HelpAttack! empowers causes to quickly and easily fundraise with social media and their online communities. With the platform, Facebook posts, Tweets, photos, videos, and other online actions drive donations and awareness. In addition to the platform, HelpAttack! offers training and consulting to help causes get more out of social media.
100 words (or less): HelpAttack! empowers causes quickly and easily fundraise with social media and their online communities. With the platform, Facebook posts, Tweets, and other online actions drive donations and awareness. You can give in three easy steps: 1) Choose a Cause, 2) Choose a Pledge Type, 3) Make a Pledge. Spread the word and watch as your social actions inspire others to donate, too! In addition to the platform, HelpAttack! offers other services to help causes get more out of social media. These services include webinars for social media beginners, growth and fundraising packages, training courses, custom development, and full service consulting.
Learn more about the team at our About Us page.
- ABC News: High-Tech Help: 5 Ways to Support Earthquake Relief With Social Media, Texting
- ReadWriteWeb: 10 Cents a Tweet: How to Turn the Data-Driven Web Into Donations
- Care2.com: HelpAttack! Has Battle Plan for Cause Marketing
- Mashable: 3 Ways to Empower Social Media Giving This Holiday Season
- GivingCity: I’m All For Slacktivism After All
- KUT: HelpAttack!: Philanthropy in 140 Characters
- Selfish Giving: HelpAttack! Has Battle Plan for Cause Marketing
- Austin American-Statesman: Tweet for Charity: HelpAttack Lets You Donate Per Update
- NetwitsThinkTank: SXSW 2011: David J. Neff talks Social Media Fundraising with Frank Berry