“Since FirstGiving, as part of the Giving Group, was founded over a decade ago, our organization has been dedicated to one purpose: empowering passionate nonprofit supporters to raise more money than they ever thought possible for the causes they care about.
We partner with nonprofit organizations to allow them to plan, execute, and measure successful online fundraising campaigns. For individual fundraisers, we aim to make the process simple, effective, and even fun!
Above all, we want nonprofit and fundraisers alike to meet and exceed their goals of raising money for important causes, building awareness, and expanding the world of giving.”
“Helping nonprofits organize & energize people everywhere by providing the online fundraising, supporter management (CRM), communications and advocacy solutions you need.”
If you use Salsa, let’s talk about how you can use HelpAttack! to drive donations and additional awareness with the campaigns you’re already doing!
“Our underlying mission is to help nonprofits and associations be successful. While our expertise is social media, we understand the struggles you face every day. Our team? We’re nonprofit and association board members, volunteers, former nonprofit executives and managers, and we want to help you.”
SmallAct is working on a very important piece of the social media fundraising puzzle. How do you tie your existing, non-social supporter database with all the great stuff you get from HelpAttack?
“NTEN is the membership organization of nonprofit professionals who put technology to use for their causes. NTEN helps you do your job better, so you can make the world a better place.”
We’ve met so many people through NTEN, and their super fun conference, NTC. HelpAttack! probably wouldn’t exist without NTEN. #teamholly
“The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) represents more than 30,000 members in 230 chapters throughout the world, working to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education and certification programs. The association fosters development and growth of fundraising professionals and promotes high ethical standards in the fundraising profession.”
Partner With Us!
You can present HelpAttack!’s innovative method of giving to your clients and causes as part of your offering. We take care of the social network integrations, authentication, donation delivery, compliance, and messaging, so you can concentrate on building effective digital and social media campaigns for your clients and causes. We also help nonprofits of all shapes and sizes fundraise generally from their online communities. Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll get started!
Brainstorming? Here are some ideas:
- Amplify Support: What if @LanceArmstrong asked his followers to give each time he Tweets about #livestrong?
- Get Someone’s Attention: A bill approaches a vote in the Senate, relating to exploratory oil drilling near a national seashore. A public figure might ignore a petition signed by 75,000 people, but might take more serious notice if each Tweet from their account generated $25,000 for the Surfrider Foundation.
- Unite a Community: When NBC’s The Biggest Loser airs, fans discuss, vent, comment, and react on Twitter while using #biggestloser to find one another. The show also has a cause marketing tie-in with Feeding America, called the Pound for Pound Challenge. Encouraging fans to give (and matching their donations) via these hashtags would be a great way to strengthen their bond with the show, and fight obesity on a personal, community, and national level, and turn advocacy into action.
- Empower an Event: Most conferences or events have a demographic who Tweet their experiences, and use a hashtag like #df11 or #ncvs to unify commentary. Event organizers could encourage attendees to give a small amount each time the hashtag is used.
- Harness a Trend: Some hashtags become extremely popular on Twitter, and become trending topics – the 10 or 20 most mentioned terms of the moment. What’s missing? A way to quickly and easily convert this interest into concrete action! Text message donations resulted in more than $100MM donated to the Red Cross after the 2004 Tsunami, Haiti earthquake, and other disasters. HelpAttack! not only makes Twitter and Facebook into mediums for giving, but also keeps donors involved after the news cycle moves on.
- Fix a Mistake: What if @BPGlobalPR put up $1MM in gulf cleanup matching funds if people donate every time the company Tweets? The message spreads farther than if they simply wrote a check and issued a press release. What if Bob Parsons had a change of heart about handling the fracas around his big game hunts, and encouraged everyone to give to the Best Friends Animal Society when @GoDaddy Tweets? Accidents happen all the time, but how much farther would an apology spread – and how much more seriously would it be taken – if thousands of people were taking part?
It feels good to give $10 to a great cause, and better to give $100. But does it feel 10 times better? HelpAttack! achieves a sweet spot where the donor regularly thinks about their cause, and their pledge, and how they are helping a little bit every day. We don’t ask donors to change their habits at all, but through their pledges, giving will become a new habit as they form a long term relationship online with their cause. HelpAttack! raises funds and creates awareness at the same time.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get started!